In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.
This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and affection for a few persons nearest us.Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.
Nobody is able to achieve this completely but striving for such achievement is, in itself, a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security.
~ Albert Einstein – (1879 – 1955) Physicist & Nobel Laureate
The courage of conviction to inspire 250 million Indians to fight for freedom.
The compassion to embrace all those the world has chosen to leave behind.
~Mother Teresa (Anjezë Gonxhe Bojaxhiu)
REX GUIDING PRINCIPLES & VALUES
At REX the to be chosen for the fellowship or a talk, the idea should not be random for just getting an award or giving a TALK (i.e. it should not just be theoretical or dysfunctional) or just for monetizing through valuation, but about how the idea for action can ADD VALUE and make a difference for the greater good of humanity, society, environment and the world we live in.
Given below are our Guiding Principles at REX.
Our Vision Mantra
Our Mission Mantra
Our Contribution Mantra
Our Passion Mantra
Our Inherent Foundational Beliefs
Respect for a PERSON
Courage of Conviction
Honesty of Purpose
Seriousness of Intent
REX core objectives
- To Create Awareness about the need to practice human values and our fundamental duties as citizens of the world.
- To provoke thought leadership and encourage “Citizen ACTION for PEOPLE POWER” (that is what DEMOCRACY means)” by disseminating the knowledge we churn in our forums through our network of ethically and socially likeminded citizens who we choose as our REX KARMAVEER GLOBAL FELLOWS.
- To build a large global on-ground and online media mission where we share “ideas for action”.
- To create an egalitarian platform which has NO VIP culture, like we have done with KARMAVEER AWARDS where people from all walks of life participate and bond with each other without any discrimination.
- Create a melting pot where Thought Leaders, Noble Laureates, Champions of Change, Voices of Conscience, Missionary Entrepreneurs, Whistle Blowers, Bravehearts, Voices of Dissent, Social & Political Scientists, Activists, Eco Warriors, Students, Youth Leaders, Kidpower, Royalty, Armed Forces Soldiers , Captains of Industry, Economists, Architects, Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, Entrepreneurs, Global Celebrities, Movie Stars, Sports Stars, Musicians, Entertainers & Artistes, Stand Up Comics, Playwrights , Theatrewallahs, Alternative Healers , Statesmen & Political Leaders, Civil Servants & Bureaucrats , International Diplomats, Law Makers and Cops, Peacekeepers, UN Leaders, Civil Society Leaders, Development Workers, CXOs and Corporate Executives, NGO & CBO workers, Homemakers, Educators and Academia Leaders, Tribals, Dalits, Leadership and Life Coaches , Management Consultants, CSR & HR professionals, Panchayat Leaders, Authors, International Policy Makers, Beggars, Rural Workers, Farmers, Labourers, Bus, Cab and Auto Drivers, Spiritualists, Mystics, Personal Development Gurus, Sex Workers, Slum Dwellers, Government Officials, Advertising & Media , HIV Positive People, Disabled people, Professionals, Journalists & Editors, Slum Dwellers, Left Out Children, Filmmakers, Global Citizens, Volunteers , Reformers and many others from different sectors and spaces including People from Government, Educational & Bilateral / Multilateral Institutions, Industry Associations, UN, NGOs, CBOs, PE, Microfinance/ Insurance, Advertising and others come together to find ways to collaborate and make a difference in our world. (People from our partner organizations like TiE, NASSCOM, RAI, CII, FICCI, UN, USAID, DFID, GIZ, SDC and other International Funding organization and Corporate Foundations have also been attending over the years and have collaborated and created sustainable partnerships with REX KARMAVEER GLOBAL FELLOWS and KARMAVEER AWARD recipients).
- To churn shared learning, knowledge and “thought leadership for positive change” towards enabling wisdom transfer so that anyone around the world can replicate the ideas for action.
- Raise funds ethically & efficiently from conscientious & principled institutions/organizations and institutions to build in sustainability, replicability and scalability for the REX mission and for programs led by REX KARMAVEER GOBAL FELLOWS.