If you choose to make a REX Karmaveer GIFFFT contribution, you shall have several additional benefits, some of which are as given below:
- Only fellows who contribute to REX Karmaveer GIFFFT can create, nurture and grow heir Rex Tree of Fellowship and Wisdom.
- You shall be given a specially autographed collector’s edition copy of the bestselling book Karma Kurry, which is given selectively by the author and REX Karmaveer Global Fellowship Founder Jeroninio Almeida and is a priceless copy. The collector’s edition books are not sold in book stores or Amazon and exclusive limited editions that appreciate in value over time. One of the books in was bought by a Bibliophile for over INR 5 lakhs in an online charity auction on a crowd funding ortal recently.
If you do not feel grateful for what you have got, you may never enjoy the gratification of doing good nor experience the joy of giving
~ From Karma Kurry Book series.
- You shall be entitled to bring in one companion / friend for the REX CONCLiVE and awards program. The REX CONCLiVE and Karmaveer awards, participation is by invitation only and was priced at INR 2,75,000 (In 2013, 2014 and 2015 we sold limited 50 invitations to raise funds through BOOKMYSHOW and KYAZOONGA where people had to apply and were given invitations after due diligence and approval of the COUNCIL OF FELLOWS. However, to maintain quality if participation and bring in only the RIGH PEOPLE into the FELLOWSHIP, from 2016, we decided to curate FELLOWS and have complete participation STRICTLY BY INVITATION ONLY for Fellows and their companions). Thus you get a huge benefit for you and your companion.
- You are also entitled to extend an invitation to another 2 (restricted to 2 only) of your friends, children, family members, who can attend the REX CONCLiVE for just Rs. 15,000 each.
- Complimentary lunch coupons and other invitations for networking dinner and get – togethers.
- You and your companion also get to attend an exclusive moJOSh Inspirator Leadership and Life Lessons Training session on the 4 th day exclusively for fellows who make a GIFFFT contribution. This daylong session on the 4 th day after the 3 day CONCLiVE is facilitated by globally renowned corporate trainer, life and leadership coach Jeroninio Almeida (Jerry). Jerry works with over 75% of the Fortune 500 companies as their coach and is one of the 5 people to be invited and empaneled by the Indian Armed Forces in 2015 as their exclusive coach. More details about Jerry are on www.jerrylearns2learn.com
What is the REX GIFFFT Tree concept?
Once the fellows start the process to grow their tree, they are required to nominate three people who are worthy to carry forward their good thought. In the subsequent year, the chosen three will nominate another three people and thus, grows their tree every year. This is your opportunity, as a REX Karmaveer Global Fellow, to leave your footprints on the sands of time by choosing to make a contribution in other people’s lives, with your gift of kindness.
As a fellow, how much do I need to contribute to GIFFFT?
The fellows need to make a contribution of INR 10000 or more towards GIFFFT. With every contribution of INR 10000 you as a fellow shall be responsible for the nomination and sponsorship of 3 new Fellows in the following year. Your nominated Fellows shall benefit from being chosen as REX Karmaveer Global Fellows because of your gifting it forward towards their nominations. You can nominate as many people as you want and they will be added to your REX Karmaveer GIFFFT Tree. You can make your TREE grow faster by simply contributing INR 10000 and adding more.
Can anyone contribute to GIFFFT?
This program is exclusively open only for our chosen fellows and award recipients and not to anyone who is not a REX Karmaveer Global Fellow, Karmaveer Puraskaar or Karmaveer Chakra award recipients.
Who can be nominated under GIFFFT?
The future fellows you nominate, may be your friends, associates, colleagues, neighbors, relatives and anyone you may know well or just be acquainted with personally or professionally or through your network. You may even nominate someone, who you have heard about after doing some basic due diligence.
Will my name be published on the REX website if I make a contribution to GIFFFT?
All our fellows who have contributed INR 10,000/- minimum to REX Karmaveer GIFFFT shall get to see their tree on our website. People like Ms. Mandira Srivastava, Mr. Siddhartha Ray, Mr. Stanzin Dawa, Col. Sanjeev Dutta, Dr. Jagdish Harsh, Mr. Mark Parkinson and Dr. Ranjit Chandra who have made initial BIG GIFFFT endowments ranging from INR 25,000/- to INR 10 million shall have multiple tree branches growing from their seeds of gratitude and their noble action of gifting it forward. These contributions also attract the Income Tax rebate for the individual tax payers. All Fellows who can afford to contribute, mostly contribute 10,000 and more and all fellow’s names are published on website as our Fellows. Fellows who contribute 25,000 and above are put as special contributors in the REX GIFFFT contributors list.
How the idea works?
Why was the REX Karmaveer GIFFFT idea developed and created for the Mission?
Over the years, REX has been nurtured and sustained as an independent community event and wisdom forum, growing organically, with self-generated funds through the founders’ consulting assignments. At REX CONCLiVE, our founding principles state that we shall never have any censorship or edits on what people would want to speak, if it is based on authentic facts and the truth. We pride ourselves for having lived up to our principles for a decade now and will continue doing so always, as only the truth should always triumph.