If you are sending in a self- nomination or nominating someone else, please send your/ your nominee’s profile to Ms. Akriti Anshu (REX Karmaveer Global Fellowship chief curator and iCONGO volunteer) at email@example.com and state why you/ your nominee deserves REX Karmaveer Global Fellowship.
If you have received your nomination form from our former fellows and curators, please ask them to provide you with your customized LOGIN ID and Password.
Already have LOGIN ID and Password then click here to login
For instruction regarding filling form
However for people who send in SELF APPLICATIONS, please note that the COUNCIL OF FELLOWS in consultation with all our erstwhile fellows may only accept you into the fellowships or recommend/ and invite after their research and due diligence. There is no assurance that your application will be accepted. If it is accepted you shall hear from the COUNCIL OF FELLOWS within 15 working days from the date of your application. If you do not hear from the fellows within 15 working days, it means that the application has not been accepted. We cannot write to all people who apply as we receive several applications. However all applications are considered in all fairness with an inclusive approach.
Terms & Conditions for Applicants
Due to the volume of applications, incomplete and late applications cannot be considered. Misrepresentation of information on the application will result in immediate disqualification.
All application content will remain strictly confidential and will be used for internal review and communication purposes only; we will never share your information with a third party. References are also submitted in complete confidence.
- REX is committed to the principle of equal opportunity.
- REX does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran or refugee status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its fellowship opportunities.
During the Fellowship
- All fellows must attend all pre-conference and conference events. Late arrival and early departure from the conference are grounds for dismissal.
- Any behavior that could bring discredit to the REX Karmaveer Program is grounds for immediate dismissal from the program, at the sole discretion of the REX leadership.
- Conference attendance is non-transferable. If a fellow or senior fellow is unable to attend a conference, no one is allowed to attend in the fellow’s place.
- All pre-conference and conference related events are intended for fellows and conference attendees only.
- We cannot accommodate spouses, children or friends for any functions with complimentary invitations.
Lastly, if you have any questions or technical trouble, please contact the REX Fellows team immediately by emailing