To know, is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge
The higher our knowledge, self-awareness and social-consciousness, the better and bigger our contribution
~ Jeroninio Almeida
By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest
An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest
~ Benjamin Franklin
Never stop fighting until you arrive at your destined place – that is, the unique you. Have an aim in life, continuously acquire knowledge, work hard, and have perseverance to realise the great life.
~ A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
At REX Karmaveer Global Fellowship the quest for continuous learning, knowledge and wisdom is most imperative and what we consider as the greatness of our chosen fellows, the will and choice for eternal learning. We at RKGF lay huge emphasis for learning as the biggest gift and award for growth of our fellows and thus have created a very unique fellowship that adds huge value to all our REX Karmaveer Global Fellows through collaborative-learning, wisdom transfer and knowledge sharing.
The REX CONCLiVE has been curated, created and designed to produce the most awesome GIFT and award of a unique learning REXperience in 10 ways.
- The gifts of social consciousness, worldly-wisdom, real knowledge and learning for invaluable, improved self- awareness, discovery and development. This starts with the fellowship form.
- Through the various panel discussion, debates, open-mic sharing of views and speeches where Real Heroes share their true stories and ideas for action to provoke KINGSIZE thought leadership and intrepid, inspirational insights. At the REXperience you get to learn from the experiences and exposures of all our speakers and fellows who come from across the globe, and bring with them insights and reflections from their experiences and experiences of others, from the world over.
- A gathering where everyone can learn with each other and collaborate/ network for life with each other.
- A life-long network of fellows who can reach out to each other to collaborate with each other, learn from each other and add value to each other in perpetuity.
- A unique mentorship learning where each and all of us are mentors and mentees learning from each other. We believe a true mentor is eternally learning and a mentee also mentors the mentor to be better. This the foundational principle of scientific mentoring, where in a co-created mentoring paradigm, the mentor and mentee are cogently playing both roles with huge responsibility and accountability..
- An award and medal of honour instituted by iCONGO in partnership with the UN, that opens avenues for fellows to be nominated and chosen for other fellowships, awards, grants, partnerships and recognition, to further enhance our Fellows learning, knowledge and wisdom. A citation that empowers our fellows to gain access to other learning and GRANT programs, which could fund and collaborate with their research and ideas for action.
- Access to all videos of speeches and panel discussions at the REX CONCLiVE for LiVE learning 24/7/365,
- Insights and lessons from Karma Kurry books that tell stories of real heroes and the mOJOsh Inspirator self-help book series.
- REX Karmaveer Global Fellows can nominate more fellows and CREATE THEIR LEGACY, through the REX GIFFFT program and thus award the priceless gift of knowledge, wisdom and learning to their associates friends, colleagues, family-members and children.
- Access to insights and life – leadership lessons at the exclusive moJOsh Inspirator workshop facilitated by celebrated leadership coach and REX Karmaveer founder , Jeroninio Almeida
Thus the chosen few who are chosen for the REX Karmaveer Global Fellowships not only receive their medals of honour and citations, but also get to attend the REX CONCLiVE absolutely FREE, with the compliments of the REX Karmaveer council of fellows.
At REX we believe that knowledge and wisdom is the REAL WEALTH and thus have made the learning experience FREE for our Fellows. Given below is the story that explains the importance of knowledge.
Hazrat Ali once replied to a group of ten learned men who said, “We seek your permission for asking question to you.”
Hazrat Ali replied, “You are at perfect liberty.”
They said, “Of knowledge and wealth, which is better and why? Please give a separate answer to each of us.”
Hazrat Ali answered in ten parts:
- Knowledge is the legacy of the Prophets; wealth is the inheritance of the Pharaohs. Therefore, knowledge is better than wealth.
- You are to guard your wealth but knowledge guards you. Therefore, knowledge is better.
- A man of wealth has many enemies, while a man of knowledge has many friends. Hence, knowledge is better.
- Knowledge is better because it increases with distribution, while wealth decreases by that act.
- Knowledge is better because a learned man is apt to be generous while a wealthy person is apt to be miserly.
- Knowledge is better because it cannot be stolen while wealth can be stolen.
- Knowledge is better because time cannot harm knowledge but wealth rusts in course of time and wears away.
- Knowledge is better because it is boundless while wealth is limited and you can keep account of it.
- Knowledge is better because it illuminates the mind while wealth is apt to blacken it.
- Knowledge is better because knowledge induced the humanity in our Prophet to say to GOD “We worship thee as we are your servants,” while wealth engendered in Pharaoh and Nimrod the vanity which made them claim god-head.